Friday, November 30, 2007

Thursday Night Life

For most people, Thursday is a sneak-peak of the weekend to come, the appetizer for Friday night craziness, partying, or even laying low with no obligation to get up or prepare anything for work or school. For me, Thursday night is where it's at- the night full of fun and glory. Tim and I relish in watching the office, usually with our dear friend Nate. We usually come up with some sort of imbibe concoction to quench the thirst, and usually find some fine dining to fill our anticipation for what Micheal or Dwight may delight us with at 2100 sharp. Sometimes, we even have a theme to the night, such as biore strip night. I guess you could say we are all obsessed. But, who really cares? It is always a great time. So thanks Nate, Tim, and surprise guest (who I really like and you will be hearing more about at a later date) for another great Thursday night.

2 comments:

Tim D. Roth said...

Yay for Thursdays! Now if only the WGA would end their strike so we could have something new to look forward to from the Office crew. I guess there's always the fine dining aspect of the evening...

Kronda said...

It's not looking good on the strike front. I hate the AMPTP. I am following a suggestion I saw in a chat during the UnitedHollywood Live broadcast and have taken to referring to them as the ARMPIT. Which is probably an insult to armpits.